Standard 3 Point Ripper With Hydraulic Reset
Porter’s Welding Rippers breaks up tightly compacted soil to allow better drainage and plant roots to move freely into the subsoil for enhanced growth. The staggard shank layout provides for better trash flow.
Features a frame constructed out of 7x5 tubing, a heavy-duty CAT III & IV hitch along with adjustable steel gauge wheels. The high carbon steel shanks are 34” long by 1-1/4” thick that comes with replaceable chrome points and shear pins protection. The shanks are protected by the hydraulic reset.
- Frame constructed out of 5x7 tubing
- ‘L’ type design, 1-1/4” x 34” high carbon steel shank
- Shear protection with the use of special machined grooved shear bolts
- 3pt quick attach narrow hitch Cat. III & IV
- Dual gauge 10”x30” steel wheels
- Staggered ripper layout for better trash flow
- Acme thread turnbuckles
- Replaceable chrome points
- Replaceable Shank chrome shin guards
- Bolt-On AR400 Shank side plates
- Weld-On AR400 Shank side plates
- Add-On Shank